The double decked sky-bridge symbolized a gateway to the future. Located at level 41 and 42, the Sky-bridge main function is to facilitate the movement between the two towers and an escape route in case of emergency.
Up 170 metres from the ground level, the skybridge is supported by a “three-hinge arch” consisting of giant round bearings at the base and a pair of legs 51 metres in length located at level 29 of each tower. The cylindrical legs are bolted to a box girder below the centre of the double-decked bridge.Take your time, with the loved ones, enjoy and embrace the view of Kuala Lumpur from the skybridge. Ready for higher altitude?
Discover what makes the Twin Towers special through cutting-edge displays and vibrant exhibits. At 360 metres, you’ll be able to see a spire up close and enjoy breathtaking views of Kuala Lumpur.
From books to miniatures, casual wear to pewter, an exquisite array of items is available for you to remember your visit.
Do contact our friendly staff for bulk or corporate orders.
Our online ticketing service will be available soon.
For more information, please call +60 (3) 23318080.
Visiting Days Tuesday to Sunday (closed every Monday)
Visiting Hours 9am – 9pm (closed from 1pm – 2.30pm on Fridays)
Ticketing Counter Concourse level, PETRONAS Twin Towers
Note: Issuing of Tickets will start 8.30am (tickets are limited and issued on a first come, first served basis). Advance purchase is available.
Adult (MyKad) RM25
Child (MyKid) RM12
Terms & Conditions
1. Ticket sold are not refundable or refundable.
2. Admission of children 3 years and below is free of charge.
3. An adult must accompany children below 12 years old.
4. The security-screening machine must validate all baggage and personal items.
5. Eating, drinking, chewing gum and smoking are not allowed with the premise at all times.
6. Management reserves the right to reschedule or cancel visits without prior notice.
7. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any visitor(s).
8. Visitor(s) shall at all times adhere and obey:
a. The signs and notices displayed in, on and/or around the premises.
b. The rules and regulations of the PETRONAS Twin Towers Visit.
c. The instruction of the officers in the PETRONAS Twin Towers Visit operation.
9. Management may remove any visitor who is behaving in an indecent, unruly or disruptive
manner or pose any kind of danger or disconduct to others.
Management of the PETRONAS Twin Towers Visit, its employees, servants, agents, permitted assigns and/or representatives shall not at any time whatsoever be responsible or liable, whether expressly or impliedly, for any personal injuries including death, loss and/or damage to personal belongings, and/or property or other liabilities whatsoever and howsoever caused including but not limited to the negligence of the Management and its employees, servants, agents, permitted assigns and/or representatives arising out of or in connection with the PETRONAS Twin Towers Visit.