- Newsflash 1
- Desa Dairy Farm, Mesilau Highland, Kundasang - Sabah Attraction
- Petaling Jaya Tourist Attractions - Selangor
- Gombak Tourist Attractions - Selangor
- Ulu Langat Tourist Attractions - Selangor
- Jonker Street Malacca - Melaka Tourist Attractions
- Wonderland Theme Park & Resort Malacca - Melaka Tourist Attractions
- Alor Star/Setar City Tour - Kedah Tourist Attractions
- Bukit Hijau Recreational Forest - Kedah Tourist Attractions
- Lake Gardens (Taman Tasik Perdana) - Kuala Lumpur Attraction
- Kota Kinabalu City Tour - Sabah Attractions
- Pangkor Island (Pulau Pangkor) - Perak Tourist Attractions
- Batu Cave - Kuala Lumpur Attraction
- Shah Alam Tourist Attractions - Selangor
- Baba Nyonya Heritage Museum Malacca - Melaka Tourist Attractions
|Malaysia Tourist Attractions|
To know Malaysia is to love Malaysia. A bubbling, bustling melting pot of races and religions where Malays, Indians, Chinese and many other ethnic groups live together in peace and harmony.
Multiculturalism has not only made Malaysia a gastronomical paradise, it has also made Malaysia home to hundreds of colourful festivals. It's no wonder that we love celebrating and socialising. As a people, Malaysians are very laid back, warm and friendly.
Geographically, Malaysia is as diverse as its culture.Malaysia is divided into 13 states and 3 Federal Territories, separated by the South China Sea with 11 states and 2 federal territories (Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya) in Peninsular Malaysia and two states and 1 federal territory (Labuan) in East Malaysia.
One of Malaysia's key attractions is its extreme contrasts. Towering skyscrapers look down upon wooden houses built on stilts, and five-star hotels sit several metres away from ancient reefs.Cool hideaways are found in the highlands that roll down to warm, sandy beaches and rich, humid mangroves.
For the perfect holiday full of surprises, eclectic cultures and natural wonders, the time is now, the place is Malaysia.